Yintersync is an internet optimized centrally managed replication tool for multiple computers featuring encryption, delta encoding, email reports, schedule, multiple destinations.
Yintersync uses Delta encoding inspired by Rsync so only the differences between large files need to be transferred. Delta copying allows for large files with regular small changes can easily be backed up over broadband connections, for example:
- Mail Stores
- Virtual Machines
Yintersync can replicated data from all the computers local or remote for which you are responsible from a single interface. Multiple destinations can also be controlled from a single computers.
- Central Control / Server -
All configuration changes are done from a single application on a central server. Once agents are connected, all further configuration is done from this interface. The server can be both a backup source or destination.
- Agent (Source) - Any computer you are backing up requires a client, the only thing configured on the client is the address of the central repository and the name of the client.
- Agent (Destination) - Agents can also be backup destinations. Using multiple cheap computers you can backup a huge amount of data.
- VSS Support - Locked or currently editing files can be backed up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Copy
- Task scheduler - Automate tasks to start when you require.
- Email Reporting - Regular, easy to read email reports so you can be confident that your data is secure.
- Transactional File System - When a replica is running, the destination set is not changed until all of the data has replicated ensuring no possibility of replicas becoming inconsistent. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transactional_NTFS